Stop looking for a Content Marketing Agency
We are Highly.Digital - the only content marketing team you’ll ever need.
Marketing your company’s products or services is a full-time job. Keeping a marketing department operating at full capacity requires long hours and can be expensive.
Fortunately, there is another option: a content marketing agency.
A content marketing agency will help you create a strong brand, increase traffic to your website, develop and nurture customer relationships, and position you as a leader in your industry.
Are You Ready For Outstanding Content Marketing Results?
Content marketing is the art of communicating the right message to the right audience, in the right place, and at the right time. Do you need help or advice with your content marketing?
What is content marketing?
If you create content that is valuable to your audience and serves a marketing purpose for your business, you are doing content marketing.
Content marketing is marketing based on the creation of digital content and its distribution to online audiences. It differs from traditional marketing in that it targets consumers’ needs, wants, and emotions, rather than facts and features regarding a product or service.
Content marketing may be as old as the Internet, but many companies have still not mastered the art. However, executed right this could become your most effective online marketing channel.
What can a content marketing agency do for your business?
Content marketing uses content to attract, engage, and delight customers. It involves creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined audience and, ultimately, to drive customer action.
- Writing Blog and other Articles
- Creating eBooks, White
- Papers, Case Studies
- Designing Infographics & other graphics or image assets
- Video Production (YouTube, Video Ads, Webinars)
- Audio Production (podcasts, interviews)
- Website Copy (landing pages, calls to action, product descriptions)
- Email Newsletters & Email Copy
All of the above may be referred to as ‘Content Creation’.
A content marketing agency should be able to provide all of the above and more.
Content Marketing Strategy
Creating a content marketing strategy for your business can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be.
As long as you cover the basics you’ll certainly give yourself a head start.
Your strategy should, at the very least, include:
- Goals and Objectives: what should the outcome of your marketing activities deliver?
- Know your audience. Who are you trying to reach with your content? What are their interests and needs?
- How will you promote your content? Choose the right channels. Where will your target audience be most likely to see your content? Choose the channels that make the most sense for your business.
- Plan your content. What topics will you cover? What kind of content will you produce? Plan out your content calendar so you know what you’re publishing and when.
- Create great content. This is key to getting your content seen and engaging your audience.
- What does success look like? How will you measure and evaluate your campaign?
And if you don’t think you can go it alone, ask Highly.Digital for help. We can create and implement a content marketing strategy for your specific business.
Content Marketing Campaign
A content marketing campaign is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive customer action.
Content marketing campaigns are designed to drive action by building an audience’s interest in and preference for a brand or product. The key to a successful content marketing campaign is developing a robust strategy that includes creating valuable, relevant, and consistent content that will appeal to your target audience. When executed correctly, content marketing campaigns can be highly effective in driving awareness, engagement, and conversions.
However, it is important to keep in mind that a content marketing campaign requires a significant investment of time and resources.
Social Media Marketing
Many content marketing agencies will also provide content for social media or a fully managed social media management service. If you need help with your social media, find out how Highly.Digital can support your business.
While digital advertising is a specialism in itself, many agencies offer this service in addition to content creation. Digital advertising requires good and effective content to be created, so it makes sense to have a professional content marketing agency on board. If you need help with your pay-per-click (PPC) ads or targeting customers on social media, ask Highly.Digital for free advice on how to get started.
We’d always recommend clients undertake regular reviews of their website. These can take several forms, but generally include reviewing analytics and evaluating performance. It’s always useful to make sure the content links back to your business goals. If you have new goals or objectives, you will need to update your content to reflect those.
A content audit could uncover SEO issues. This could include technical SEO issues such as broken links, duplicate meta descriptions or missing keyword opportunities.
A website audit is a recommended action in any content strategy and will help shape your content marketing plan.
Marketing Automation is the use of tools or software which can automate repetitive tasks leading to increased productivity and efficiency. Basic examples include bulk scheduling social media posts, automating ‘monthly’ analytics reports and sending follow up emails.
These tools are also useful for conducting consumer research (semantic analysis) and finding a competitive advantage.
What are content marketing channels?
A marketing channel is simply the platform or the medium used to communicate with your target audience. Examples include:
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Digital Ads
While it may seem counterintuitive for a digital agency, offline channels are still relevant for many businesses e.g.
- Store fronts
- Word-of-mouth Marketing
Quite often, companies employ an omni-channel marketing approach. This simply means a business will promote its products or services across multiple platforms or ‘channels’.
What are the key priorities for content marketing?
Every business has different needs and without consultation, it’s impossible to determine what is right for you. However, if you start with a website and you write blogs or articles, you will have a really solid foundation for your content marketing needs. You can repackage this content into social media content. You can also use this content as the basis for any digital advertising.
What’s the secret to successful content marketing?
Consistency. If you don’t commit to creating and publishing content regularly, you will find it really difficult to sustain your marketing operations. That’s why it pays to partner with a content marketing agency such as Highly.Digital.
How can a content marketing agency help your business?
Partnering with an agency can make a lot of sense. So what should you expect?
- You’ll get professional advice and support from a qualified expert.
- They will create a bespoke content strategy to match your specific needs.
- Outsourcing your marketing can give you access to experienced professionals who work efficiently and effectively. Therefore delivering a return on investment and providing a value for money service.
- Working with an agency automatically keeps you focused on key trends. This awareness and strategic thinking can really help your marketing performance over the longer term.
- You get more time! Outsourcing your content marketing means you get to spend more time doing the things you’re good at (or love!).
- Build your brand with confidence. A content marketing team will generally be tasked at growing the brand. They are experienced at creating content that not only increases reach but also improves brand awareness.
- Ask your content marketing team to create content that develops trust and brand authority. It’s what we would do.
- What about creating content that streamlines the customer journey and reduces the cost of acquisition? Creating content that meets a user need will help you achieve this.
- If you have better content that your customers love, do you know what else you get? A better customer experience. It’s a win-win scenario.
- Don’t underestimate the value in monitoring, evaluating, analysis and reporting. This is crucial to your ongoing marketing success. No one can guarantee results, but what we can offer is valuable business insights. Use these insights to make better business decisions going forward.